Washable Rug Veggie Garden
Temporarily out of stock. Submit your email and we'll notify you when this product becomes available.
Let’s bring some gardening fun indoors!
The washable Veggie Garden rug offers a gardening role-play activity for kids while avoiding all the mess!
More like a plush cotton play mat than a simple rug, its surface conceals little pockets where canvas veggies may be ‘planted’.
Its even-toned design, in the natural beige of the cotton fiber itself, combines various pile heights and multiple stitching techniques –cut pile, loop, and chenille– to achieve a mixed-texture finish, while its uneven contour lends an organic look to the rectangular shape.
It comes complete with a drawstring pouch containing 15 pieces of handcrafted cotton canvas veggies, combining carrots, radishes, and kale leaves. These can be placed in the rug’s pockets for some gardening make-believe fun. It all comes packed in a practical, illustrated cotton tote bag that also serves for storing the rug.
|Size||120 x 160 cm|
|Colors||Natural, Verde, Ivory, Ash Rose, Naranja, Verde Oscuro|
|Collection||Oli&Carol x Lorena Canals|
|Composition||97% cotton 3% other fibre - Base: recycled cotton|
- Domestically washable: easy to wash, and can be washed in a conventional washing machine.
- Handmade:carefully handmade one by one, and in a traditional way.
Eco-friendly: Natural cotton and nontoxic dyes.
- Light thanks to their soft and flexible composition.
- Easy to combine: you can combine it with other elements to create a warm and cozy atmosphere.
QualityA handmade and carefully designed product. Each piece is unique, hence there may be small variations in color and shape.
This product complies with all quality and safety regulations for children. ISO 9001, ISO 14001 and ISO 18001.
Our products are 100% natural fiber based. The reason why the rugs can have lint falls after the first washes. This will be reduced as you aspire the rug (low-to-moderate intensity).
It is environmentally friendly. Free from toxic dyes or contaminants.
Suitable for subfloor heating.
Made en India.
- Machine wash (capacity 10kg or more) separately using a gentle cycle, at maximum 30ºC. Due to the size of this rug, we recommend using a professional laundry service.
- Use a mild detergent, and do not use softeners.
- Select low centrifuge speed if the rug has braids, fringes or pom poms. Do not leave the wet rug in the washer, as colors may run or stain.
- Tumble dry at low temperature.
- Avoid drying in the sun.
- Don't worry if lint appears, as this is residue fiber produced from cutting the cotton. During the first few days, it is advisable to sweep the rug with a hard brush in the direction of the plush, and then it is recommended to use the vacuum cleaner.
- Should you find any long or loose threads, cut these using a pair of scissors. Never pull a thread.
- Keep away from fire.
This product has not yet been reviewed.