RugCycled Acteca S
A new version of our best-selling Azteca rugs! Now made with a canvas base of upcycled textile scrap, covered with a soft cotton pile using only non-dyed natural cotton. The pattern is created through the contrast of pile and non-pile, leaving the canvas slightly visible, giving the original design a totally new look. Finished with four tassels at the corners, in mixed natural and reycled yarn .
Medidas: 120 x 160cm
- Domestically washable: easy to wash, and can be washed in a conventional washing machine.
- Handmade:carefully handmade one by one, and in a traditional way.
- Eco-friendly: 100% cotton and nontoxic dyes.
- Light thanks to their soft and flexible composition.
- Easy to combine: you can combine it with other elements to create a warm and cozy atmosphere.
- 97% cotton and 3% other fibre- Base: recycled textile fibres.
- A handmade and carefully designed product. Each piece is unique, hence there may be small variations in color and shape.
- This product complies with all quality and safety regulations for children. ISO 9001, ISO 14001, ISO 18001
- It is environmentally friendly. Free from toxic dyes or contaminants.
- Suitable for subfloor heating.
- Made en India.
This product has not yet been reviewed.