Pouf, World Map
Round pouffe simulating the planet Earth, with the continents tufted in soft rug pile in natural, beige and linen colors on top of a light blue canvas base. Names of oceans and continents in grey embroidery. Finished with a zipper, which allows to remove the filler. The filler is made of a mix of fibre from recycled PET-bottles, and light-weight polystyrene pearls.
Size: 45 x Ø50
|Size||45 x Ø50|
|Colors||Beige, Natural, Lino, Grey, Linen, Light Blue|
|Collection||Back to School|
|Composition||Cover: 97 % cotton 3 % other fibre Filler: a mix of fibre from recycled PET bottles, and polystyrene pearls.|
- Handmade:carefully handmade one by one, and in a traditional way.
- Eco-friendly: Natural cotton and nontoxic dyes.
- Light thanks to their soft and flexible composition.
- Easy to combine: you can combine it with other elements to create a warm and cozy atmosphere.
- A handmade and a carefully designed product. Each piece is unique, hence there may be small variations in color and shape.
- This product complies with all quality and safety regulations for children. ISO 9001, ISO 14001, ISO 18001 certified.
- An environmentally friendly product. Free from toxic dyes or contaminants.
- Suitable for subfloor heating.
- Made in India.
Cover: Machine wash (capacity 6kg or more) separately using a delicate 30ºC program without whitening.
Use a mild detergent, and do not use softeners.
Select low centrifuge speed if there are braids, fringes or pom poms.
Tumble dry at low temperature. Do not leave the wet cushion inside the washing machine. Avoid continous exposure to the sun.
Filler: Do not wash
This product has not yet been reviewed.